TEST TRACE PROTECT - Guidance sheet attached -
Test Trace Protect
CHURCH VIEW FAMILY PRACTICE
CORONAVIRUS CHANGES TO OUR PROCESSES TO REDUCE PATIENT FOOTFALL & ENSURE WE CAN STAY OPEN TO TREAT OUR PATIENTS & PROTECT OUR WHOLE PRACTICE TEAM
CLOSURE AT LUNCHTIME – From Monday 23rd we will be closed between 1 – 2pm daily. For URGENT acute medical attention please phone 91515215.
- We are moving to Telephone triage of all Appointment requests. If your requirement is NON URGENT please avoid making contact. The reception staff may require more detail from you. Online bookings can no longer be made.
- Repeat Prescriptions orders are now going to Nominated Chemists – Please ensure you name a chemist for these to go to. These will now take 96 hours to process. Repeat line is 91515315.
- Do NOT over order medications – this is a Health Board Directive – items MAY be rejected.
- Acutes (medications that are NOT on repeat)– Can still be request via reception staff on the phone 91525215 and collected from reception by an infection free patient.
- Attending the Practice - Please DO NOT come into the Practice unless ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY – We ask that all contact be made by telephone. This is to ensure our building remains infection free.
We will NOT be issuing sick-lines for Coronavirus symptoms, certificates can be obtained via https://111.nhs.uk/isolation-note/
Sicklines for other conditions are now being emailled out to patients.
- We ask that you only come to the Treatment Room and Blood clinic by planned appointment - tel 91515254.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO BE PATIENT WITH OUR STAFF –THEY ARE HERE TO HELP YOU AND THEY WILL HAVE CONCERNS TOO
Getting the most from your health service
(Site updated 03/08/2020)