Getting the most from your health service
CHURCH VIEW FAMILY PRACTICE
CORONAVIRUS CHANGES TO OUR PROCESSES TO REDUCE PATIENT FOOTFALL & ENSURE WE CAN STAY OPEN TO TREAT OUR PATIENTS & PROTECT OUR WHOLE PRACTICE TEAM
CLOSURE AT LUNCHTIME – From Monday 23rd we will be closed between 1 – 2pm daily. For URGENT acute medical attention please phone 91515215.
- We are moving to Telephone triage of Appointment requests. If your requirement is NON URGENT please avoid making contact. The reception staff may require more detail from you.
- Repeat Prescriptions orders are now going to Nominated Chemists – Please ensure you name a chemist for these to go to. These will now take 96 hours to process. Repeat line is 91515315.
- Do NOT over order medications – this is a Health Board Directive – items MAY be rejected.
- Acutes (medications that are NOT on repeat)– Can still be request via reception staff on the phone 91525215 and collected from reception.
- Appointments – If you have an appointment and have SUSPICIONS of Coronavirus PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND – Please do attempt to cancel the appointment.
- We are suspending online appointments until further notice.
- We ask that you only come to the Treatment Room and Blood clinic if necessary.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO BE PATIENT WITH OUR STAFF –THEY ARE HERE TO HELP YOU AND THEY WILL HAVE CONCERNS TOO
(Site updated 08/04/2020)