PRACTICE SURVEY RESULTS 2017/18
From the Question “Would you recommend your GP Practice to someone who has just moved into the local area?”
- Extremely likely,
55 87.3 %
04 6.66 %
- Neither likely nor unlikely
1 1.58 %
1 1.58 %
- Extremely unlikely
- Don’t know
2 3.16 %
TOTAL POSITIVE RESPONSES
(extremely likely and likely) 59 / 63 = 93.6 %
NEUTRAL RESPONSES 1 / 63 = 1.58 %
NEGATIVE REPONSES 2 / 63 = 4.74 %
Many positive comments were however noted by patients, for the question
“Please Tell us the main reason for the score you have given”
- Well looked after by Doctors and staff, very pleased.
- I have been with the practice for over 20 years and am quite happy
- Can get appointments if needed within the week.
- Doctors take time to listen and happy with reception staff.
- Fabulous surgery, brilliant from routine care to nurses and Doctors.
- The very best of care
- Friendly, helpful
- I always get help
- Good service and always seen on time
- Because everyone is so nice and the girls are very helpful
Negative Comments centred on the telephone and difficulty getting through.
We are opening a second phone line each am until 10.00. However it would be most helpful if patients would phone reception for blood results between 2 – 4pm. It would also reduce pressure on the phone lines if patients could order their repeat medication online or on our answer machine 91515315. Many thanks.